POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : AA adaptive +am2? : Re: AA adaptive +am2? Server Time
3 Aug 2024 06:15:38 EDT (-0400)
  Re: AA adaptive +am2?
From: Slime
Date: 1 May 2004 20:27:39
Message: <4094407b$1@news.povray.org>
> I want to correct the bug I found :)

OK, good luck =)

Just a warning: with the solution I proposed, if it's not implemented right
(or if my solution is faulty), there's a danger that it won't give any
indication that it's wrong. This is because the solution is based on
changing the way data is initialized. Failing to initialize data which is
later used doesn't mean the program will crash; it may work exactly as
intended on one system and not another.

 - Slime
 [ http://www.slimeland.com/ ]